Size & Fit Guide
Note: The size chart is for reference purposes only. Be aware that sizing will vary between brands.
Refer to the measurements chart for each individual product to determine the best size for you. Product specific size chart and information can be found in product description or in product picture gallery.
Our team does it's best to include accurate size details and measurement of each item in the product descriptions. If you have questions regarding sizing or any other information on a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific details.
Find the best size
When comparing your measurements to those listed on the site, make sure to check if the fabric is stretchy or not. If it is, it can stretch an inch or more.
- Bust: Wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your natural waist, holding the measuring tape loose enough to fit comfortably.
- Hips: Drape the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, resting the tape comfortably against your body.
- Length: For tops and dresses, measure from the top of your shoulder to the hem. For strapless dresses, measure from the highest part of the neckline to the hem. For pants and skirts, measure from the top of the waist to the hem.
- Sleeve: With your arm outstretched, measure from the base of your neck to the end of the sleeve hem to determine where the sleeve length will fall on you.